Real Estate Designations:
• ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
With over 40,000 members, REBAC is the largest association of real estate professionals focusing on
all aspects of buyer representation. Over 30,000 ABR® designees have completed the REBAC course,
passed the test and provided documentation of buyer agency experience.
• CNHS - Certified New Home Specialist™
Recognized throughout the real estate industry as the premier certification specific
to providing the highest level of service and professionalism in working with builders and new home buyers.
The Certified New Home Specialist™ certification is earned through the completion of the industry’s
most-comprehensive new home sales course.
• REALTOR e-PRO®
REALTOR e-PRO® is a revolutionary training program presented entirely online to certify real estate agents
and brokers as Internet Professionals. The National Association of REALTORS® was
the first major trade group to offer certification for online professionalism.
REALTOR® e-PRO® is not just about technology
- it's about leveraging the Internet to the home-buyer's or home-seller's
advantage. It includes exhaustive internet training and professional
• GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute
Members involved in residential real estate receive a solid base of information for their practice when they
participate in the REALTOR® Institute program and earn the GRI designation.
• Rochester Resident for over 35 years
• Minnesota Association of REALTORS® (MAR)
Ethics and Professional Standards Committee Member
• Board Member - Rochester Community Housing Partnership
• Past President - Southeast Minnesota Association of REALTORS® (2000-2001)
• Rochester Community Band,
• 'Swing Street' Founding Member- Rochester
• Band Director (1984-1987) Rochester John
Marshall High School, Rochester John Adams Middle School